NAF and NM Senior Academies of Finance connect high school students with the world of financial services, offering a curriculum that covers entrepreneurship, banking and credit, financial planning, international finance, securities, insurance, accounting, and economics, among other topics.
These courses introduce students to a wide array of careers. AOF graduates who continue on to other industries benefit from learning the critical concepts of business management, accounting, and ethics.
|Requirements||Required GPA||Math: Algebra Higher||English: English 1 or Higher||Sicence: Earth & Space / Biology or Higher|
History: World History or Higher
|Opportunities||Job Shadowing / Field Trips||Dual Enrollment||Intership|
5 WK Summer
|On the Job Traning|
|Benefits||A variety of College Scholarhips / Grants||Bright Futures Scholarships||Florida Gold Seal||Academy Graduation|
- Florida International University – Finance/Accounting
- Florida A & M University – School of Business and Industry
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Finance/Accounting
- University of Central Florida – Finance/Accounting
- And many more schools who offer the program in Finance…..
- Entry Level Jobs: Clerk, Customer Service Assistance, Independent Owner, Teller
- Post-Secondary: Business Manager, Finance Officer, Office Manager, Bank Manager, etc.
For further assistance contact: Ms. VanRees at firstname.lastname@example.org.